19.12.11

森ガール Inspiration Monday

Hair styles that have really caught my eye lately have been ones with braids or buns. A short- and fine-haired girl like me can't really pull off the bun look without assistance from hairpieces, but I think braids are a lovely way to add interest to a hairstyle. Here are some hair ideas for mori girls of all hair lenghts! ( ゚▽゚)


That being said, I also really love the short, toussled and androgenous hairstyles that sometimes pop up on mori girl models. As much as I love those styles though, I know I could never pull it off myself.  ┐('~`;)┌



It's coming time for me to get my hair-cut again. I wonder what I'll get?? Hmmm....


xoxo,
Brie

2 comments:

  1. I really like braids but often I'm too lazy to try more complicate hairdos that include them. And buns are really cute and lazy, but I really have too much hair, so I make gigantic buns and get headaches (not jocking -.-).
    I'd like to cut them shorter, but I'd like to have them long enough to play with hairdos and hair accessories. I have to think about the right style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hairstyles are so lovely, and braids are so cute no matter if fully braided hair or just tiny braids added to the hairdo. Sadly, I'm lazy (as well^) and I'm really bad a doing hairdos so I always stick to easy braids or just "rough" buns :c

    ReplyDelete