13.12.11

Recent buys

Recent purchases in Harajuku and Shinjuku ♡


Bolo ties and big barrets have been very populary recently, especially in Harajuku. When I saw the camera one, I knew that was the style I wanted to have!


I bought this necklace at the 300 yen store in Shinjuku. I highly recommend people who like natural style to look at what the 300 yen stores are carrying- whenever I go in the items seem to have a lovely natural flair! `)


Sorry about the strange shadows in these pictures. 
I took them after dark. (^^ ;)

xoxo,
Bee

2 comments:

  1. Shamefully, 3coins is one of the places I'm most looking forward to shopping at (even if just for these earmuffs, omigosh - http://tinyurl.com/c6wbyg2) ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Italy 1 euro shops aren't so mori friendly :(

    ReplyDelete